Blockchain and cryptocurrency enable us to fully enjoy the freedom of managing our own crypto assets.
But we as crypto users are still facing a lot of problems:
The cumulative loss caused by security problems has exceeded $1.5 billion.
It takes long steps, complex user interface, sometimes even a heavy laptop, to make one transaction.
The price of a hardware wallet is costly, from $70 to even $700!
We want to make your crypto life stress-free from all of that.
SafePal is built by experts with over 12 years cumulative experience in cyber security, hardware & software design and development.
We don’t want any compromise between security and simplicity. User experience is our top priority.
We want to build a product that is accessible to all crypto users.
Meet with SafePal S1，your best guardian of crypto assets.
| Security |
- SafePal S1 is built with dual chip architect. Embedded with financial grade EAL5+ crypto chip, S1 keeps your private key in top security.
- S1 is 100% offline. There is NO blue-tooth, NO NFC, NO WiFi and NO internet access in the device.
- S1 is equipped with true random number generator, which most of existing wallets don’t have, to ensure 100% uniqueness of your private key.
- Multiple layers of sensor detects any possible software or hardware attacks.
- Once a malicious attack is detected, the device will activate self-destroy and key-erasing mechanism, preventing anyone from stealing your money.
| Simplicity |
- 1.3’ high resolution screen displays every detail of your transaction.
- Well-designed UI details enable everyone to start crypto storage in a simple way.
- 3 easy steps to finish firmware update, always keep in line with your new coins.
- Simple back-up and recovery, no worry of wallet lost or damaged.
| Mobility |
- SafePal S1 is truly mobile-friendly, compatible with Android 5.0/iOS9.0 and above.
- Receive money anytime, anywhere with an encrypted QR code.
- Move around with the slim and handy design, always keeping your at ease.
| Coming soon |
- Adding more coins/tokens including XRP, TRX and more.
- Tell your favorite coin/token at email@example.com , and we will list them in with priority!
| Quick Tips: Setting up your SafePal S1 takes less than 3 minutes |
- Download the free App on your iPhone or Android
- Take a few steps to create/recover a wallet on your SafePal S1 hardware wallet
- Pair them together.
- You are good to go! Start your enjoyable crypto life with SafePal anytime, anywhere.
Q: Are my assets stored on my SafePal wallet?
A: Your money is not stored on SafePal devices. They are recorded on the Blockchain. SafePal wallet is built to save and protect the private key of your accessible asset. The private key is the only key to own and manage your asset. That's why when you initialize your device, you need to copy the mnemonic phrases onto the recovery card: they are backup passwords that import data into any wallet to give you full access to your own assets. Without these mnemonic phrases and your PIN code, no one, including SafePal team, can access your wallet, even if your SafePal wallet is stolen.
Q: What if I forget my PIN code?
A: If you forget your PIN, you will need to reset the wallet and set a new PIN code. Before the reset, make sure you have got the correct mnemonic phrase in your hands to prevent asset loss. Don’t forget to always keep the phrase in a secure locations.
Q: How can I upgrade my SafePal S1?
A: You can upgrade SafePal S1 via firmware OTA procedure. We will keep you posted of our latest upgrade.
Q: Can I return or exchange my SafePal S1?
A: If the device has not been activated, you can return it, but you need to bear the return shipping fee. If the device has been activated, then you can't return it.
For more SafePal S1 information, please refer to the “Support” page.
Or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• 1.3’ IPS screen
What’s in the package
• SafePal S1 X1
• User manual X1
• USB cable X1
• Mnemonic card X3
• SafePal sticker X2
• Cleaning cloth X1